New Labor Regulations in UAE
MARCH 24, 2022
In February 2022, the UAE implemented a new labor law governing employment relations in both private and public sectors. The UAE Federal Law No. 33, titled…Read More
New Labor Regulations in UAE
MARCH 24, 2022
New Labor Regulations in UAEIn February 2022, the UAE implemented a new labor law governing employment relations in both private and public sectors. The UAE Federal Law No. 33, titled the “New Law”, was put into effect along with a number of Executive Regulations that elaborate on its terms.
The “New Law”The New Law is aimed at ensuring more flexibility for employees and the employment market in general. It introduces amendments to policies concerning employment contracts, employment types, flexible work, and additional leave types. This will consequently strengthen the UAE’s position as one of the most prominent local and global labor markets, offering flexibility and efficiency, and attracting international talent.
Equality and Inclusion in the WorkplaceThe New Law addresses harassment and bullying in the workplace and prohibts discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, religion, national origin, or on the grounds of disability. Women are now officially entitled to equal pay for the same work, with maternity leave being set to 45 days at full pay and a further 15 with half pay, protecting pregnant women from termination due to pregnancy.
Recruitment and OutsourcingConcerning recruitment and outsourcing agencies, all activities of intermediation, temporary recruitment and employment outsourcing are now regulated by the Executive Regulations, protecting the rights of all parties involved for balanced employment relations. Any recruitment and outsourcing company has to renew its license annually and is now responsible for complying with the provisions of the New Law and the Executive Regulations regarding the outsourced employees they recruit for a third party beneficiary. References https://www.natlawreview.com/article/uae-employment-law-update https://www.klgates.com/Executive-Regulations-of-the-New-UAE-Labour-Law-2-9-2022 https://www.timeoutdubai.com/news/new-uae-labour-law-2022 https://www.mohre.gov.ae/en/media-centre/news/1/2/2022/the-new-labour-law-will-come-into-force-as-of-tomorrow.aspx
Complete Guide to Employee Outsourcing Services
November 22, 2022
As a business grows, employers start experiencing challenges, especially in the human resource section. The main reason for the increasing challenges in HR management is the increased workload as the business expands. Any business can encounter HR challenges regardless of size, which is why outsourcing services staff is important.
Why do businesses outsource their workforce?Employee outsourcing is a unique way used by many companies to achieve flexibility as well as reduce HR workload and overheads. Outsourcing the workforce also saves money and increases work efficiency. Organizations outsource employees because they receive more quality, cheaper and faster work for certain jobs. They can delegate more tedious and time-consuming tasks that often take too much time and effort. By outsourcing the workload, employers can focus on more crucial work. Other businesses outsource employees because they can not recruit in-house workers with specialized skills to perform certain tasks. In other cases, companies don't want to deal with regulatory rules and obligations.
Need for employee outsourcing servicesOne of the main aims of companies is to expand their brand and increase their customer base. To achieve these and other business goals, they would need to outsource some of the tasks that require a lot of money, time, and effort. Many factors are put in place, and they are all different depending on the circumstances. Different businesses have different reasons for outsourcing their workforce, but the main aim is to achieve their goals. Most companies prefer outsourcing their services because they find it a more reliable and accessible way than just hiring in-house employees. Many companies will soon adopt employee outsourcing. There will be lots of organizations that will provide employee outsourcing services to companies. A professional employment organization can help retain and maintain top talent to handle all the outsourced tasks. It is crucial to identify the right one for you to achieve your business goals. At REACH Employment Services, we offer employee recruitment and outsourcing services that suit your special needs and requirements without encountering any issues. Contact us for more information in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Top Reasons Employers Need a Recruitment Agency
November 22, 2022
The primary purpose of a recruitment agency is to assist employers in finding the best candidate for their job and help job seekers find new positions. Employers need to hire a recruitment agency to help them identify the candidates with the right skills and expertise for the job. Here are the top reasons why hiring a recruitment agency is beneficial.
Top-quality CandidatesRecruitment agencies allow employers to choose from top-quality candidates and not all applicants. You can reach job seekers who meet the job description through the agency. Saves Time A recruitment agency makes the hiring process faster. Recruiters filter candidates using the best interview strategies, so the company doesn't have to do all the CV collection and assessment. They also have a wide range of talent pools in their records and a network of connections that enables them to locate job seekers with the best talent. All this saves a lot of the company's time. Business Growth If an employer establishes a good relationship with a recruitment agency, they can help strengthen the business. Recruiters can create excellent job advertisements to maximize the number of applicants. Industry Knowledge Employers may have requirements that are specific and hard to find; this is where the recruitment agency helps with their industry knowledge and expertise. The best recruiters will know the qualities that make the best fit for the company and know how to reach out to the available talent. Saves Cost Recruitment agencies advertise on all top job boards, so employers can be sure that their job ads are in the right place. Posting one position with an advertising agency can be expensive. Additionally, checking all CVs and conducting initial interviews can be costly; however, if an employer uses a recruitment agency, that cost will be reduced. At REACH Employment services, we’re among the best recruitment agencies in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. We offer specialist talent recruitment services, so employers have more time to build their businesses. Our consultants are experts in the industry, hence offering industry-specific recruitment services to businesses of all sizes, including government organizations.
What are the best practices to attract top talent in SMEs?
November 21, 2022
Top talent is the most precious resource for SMEs. Luring them in this competitive World is the most challenging task, but in the long term, your business will flourish and generate more revenue than others. That’s the reason why all big companies focus on recruitment services that can provide them the rare top-notch, talented candidates.
Top 5 ways to attract talent to your SMEs business:
- Competitive salaries: To keep your employees happy, you need to offer competitive salaries. If your competitors offer better wages than you, it makes sense to match them. Also, there's no point paying more than double or triple what others are paying if there's no added value.
- Benefits and perks: When people join a company, they are attracted by the benefits package offered by the company. For example, flexible working hours could help attract top talent seeking work-life balance or those who like working from home occasionally. Offering good health benefits can also help attract top talent.
- Communication is key: Creating a clear vision for your company and its growth is necessary. This will help you focus on what you want to achieve and how you want to achieve it. Everyone must know exactly what they're doing and why they're doing it so that communication between all levels of the business is clear and consistent.
- Create a culture of collaboration: It's essential that employees feel valued, which can only be achieved through collaboration between team members at all levels of the company. By developing a culture where everyone feels like they have a voice and contribute valuable input when necessary, you'll create an environment where people are more likely to stay with your company longer than if they feel ignored or unappreciated by their peers' superiors alike!
- Be specific about the job duties: You might think that because the position has broad responsibilities, it must be open-ended and flexible enough for anyone who wants it — but that's not always true. If someone wants an office job but doesn't want to do any of the work involved, make sure there are clearly defined areas of responsibility so that it's clear why someone would take on this role and how their particular strengths will benefit your organization.
What are the most required jobs in Dubai, UAE
November 21, 2022
Dubai is one of the most sought-after places in the world. If you want a job in Dubai, then you need to be aware of the information related to job sets available here. You can get all the information needed on companies websites. Now let’s see what in-demand jobs you can go for recruitment in Dubai.
In-demand jobs in Dubai:In Dubai, UAE, the job market is booming, and there is a high demand for skilled workers worldwide to fill these jobs. The following are the most required jobs for recruitment in Dubai, UAE.
- Programmers/Software Engineers An example of a job that requires programming skills is an IT professional who works on software development projects or products. An engineer who develops mechanical systems would also fall under this category. Other professions that require programmers include website designers, database management systems, and mobile app developers.
- Marketing Managers They are responsible for planning and implementing marketing campaigns for businesses or organizations. They will determine strategies to use to increase their organization's revenues and profits through effective marketing campaigns. They also determine which promotional events will be conducted to attract more customers or clients to their company's brand name or products.
- Web Designers/Web Developers The web designer or developer role involves creating websites and web applications using coding languages to make them compatible with all types of internet browsers and devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops. These professionals also know server configuration so as not to interfere with other programs running on servers or networks, etcetera.
Other categories include:
- Financial Analysts
- Tourism Professionals
- Admin Assistants
- Artificial Intelligence Specialists
What are the essential points to consider for a good CV?
November 20, 2022
It’s not easy to get into job vacancies in Dubai and find your best match. Your CV must express you as the ideal candidate for the companies here. There are many things you need to consider while preparing your CV. That’s what we bring you here, so don’t skip any part, and let’s meet at the end of this article.
How can you make your CV stand out?The first thing you have to know is that CVs are not written in isolation. They are part of a job application process, including a cover letter, application form, and other supporting documents. The primary purpose of a CV is to present you professionally in front of hiring managers or recruiters so that they can understand your skills and abilities better. Now, let’s see the essential points for a good CV below:
- Ensure that all relevant information is included concisely and precisely(i.e., contact details, academic history, employment history).
- Make sure that all qualifications are clearly shown on the first page of your document (i.e., degree awarded, course titles).
- Ensure that all relevant skills and achievements are listed (i.e., coursework completed, volunteer work done).
- Use bullet points where possible; keep paragraphs short; use headings to break up long lists of information; include quotes from others where appropriate (i.e., references).
- When preparing your CV for recruitment in Dubai, you must ensure that every detail matches the job description mentioned on its job listing or vacancy announcement.
Ways to Improve your job interview performance
November 20, 2022
If you're planning on interviewing for job agencies in Dubai, it's important to have a plan. You don't want to go in with anything and then be forced to wing it. That’s why you need a proper plan to ace the interview perfectly. And that’s what we give you in this article, so don’t forget to read till the end!
Five ways to improve your job interview
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare by researching the company and its culture, finding out about any relevant experience they're looking for, and creating a list of questions that will help you get past any tough topics. This way, you will not waste your time and energy on useless questions that could be answered by your CV or from information provided by the HR department of this firm.
- Present yourself as an ideal candidate: Answer smartly; that’s what recruitment services are looking for! Do not give too much information away to the recruiter. Stick to your guns and answer everything politely but briefly unless it is asked.
- Be confident but relaxed: Don't try too hard or come off as cocky or arrogant; just act like yourself with more self-assurance than usual.
- Prepare yourself for salary negotiation: Researching salaries in your industry and region is one way to help prepare yourself for salary negotiations.
- Treat everyone with respect: Even if they don't seem a good fit for your job search, remember that every person has something unique to offer and that every job opening is open until filled!
BottomlineIt’s not easy to land your dream job in UAE. However, REACH Employment Services can help you get through the challenging process of selecting a good fit with the right benefits according to your needs and experience. So, why not getting it a try and get all your problems solved!
How to grow within your organization?
February 28, 2022
In today’s market, no two jobs are alike. At one job, you might be exploring new opportunities and overcoming challenges, while at another, you might not get enough room for growth. In the old days, you had to work hard, show loyalty, and stay out of politics to get a higher rank, but that is not the case nowadays. Now, you have to be smart and active all the time to grow and catch new opportunities. Growth is important and that is why employees are also looking into outsourcing services. There are several websites such as reachgroup.ae, where you can find different employment services and see where you fit best. These job agencies in UAE allow you to become a part of the organization that suits you best. Here are a few things that you can do to grow within the organization you work in:
Create some space for yourself
Try New Thing
Create some goals
Explore Areas for Improvement
Why is an Internship Important?
February 28, 2022
Every employer wants experienced people to join their team. Because today’s market relies heavily on resumes with prior experience, having a practical work background carries significant value to your resume. Once you’re in the job market, there is a lot of competition and to get ahead you should consider the option of an internship. Here are some of the reasons that could compel you to pursue an internship before actually entering the job market: